Yesterday, on Thursday, 29/02/24 we had sailing lessons, with yachting with new Zealand 

The first thing we did was walk to the lagoon lake. It was far but worth it, after we finally arrived at the lagoon lake, the instructor introduced themselves. Their names are Steph, Allie and Blair. Steph taught us how to use the sail, rudder and also  the centerboard. Finally we got to partner up with someone. My partner is my best friend Jaeden, and we  took boat number 2 to the water. The boats, 1,3,4,5,6  came after us. I was on the rudder part and it was hard at first but I got used to it. We were going slow at first but after I found out how to move fast, it was pretty easy after Steph told us to chase her bubbles from her engine. when we were close to her, she just accelerated and told us to catch the ducks. Jaeden and I caught 2 ducks. We also teamed up with Graziel and Marii to be honest.  Graziel did the most work with Marii but Jaeden and I both did the same as we have flipped the boats me and

Jaeden was struggling but after 5 minutes we got it back up when we boarded we realized that Jaeden’s hat was lost we were looking for it but we did not find it soon we might find it as we got out of the water. We done some land activity and its about the knots and pulleys. As the year 5’s got out we packed up and left.